As an associate of The Weathington Firm, Carter’s practice centers around the defense of physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers in cases alleging medical malpractice, wrongful death, negligent supervision, and premises liability. Carter also represents healthcare professionals in pre-litigation claims and non-litigation matters, such as investigations by the Georgia Composite Medical Board.
Carter received his bachelor’s degree from Auburn University. He obtained his J.D. in 2017 from the University of Georgia School of Law, graduating cum laude.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia Superior/State Courts (2017)
- Northern District of Georgia (2019)
• University of Georgia, J.D., cum laude, 2017
• Auburn University, B.A., 2010