Hilliard Burton is an Associate in the Medical Malpractice Defense Practice at Weathington, LLC.
Hilliard’s practice is dedicated to providing effective legal defense for physicians, hospitals, and healthcare providers in medical malpractice cases.
Hilliard regularly represents doctors and other medical professionals before the Georgia Composite Medical Board. Hilliard consistently formulates responses to these complaints proving his clients are well-grounded in the medicine and within their respective professional standards of care.
Hilliard attended the University of Georgia School of Law where he was a member of the mock trial team and Vice President of the Federalist Society. Prior to law school, he attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where he graduated with a BA in US History.
Hilliard is a born and bred Atlantan. He loves going to Braves and Falcons games and cheers on the Tarheels as an avid college basketball fan. Hilliard is also a proud graduate of The Westminster Schools.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia Superior Courts, 2019
- Georgia Court of Appeal, 2019
- Georgia Northern District Federal Court, 2020
- University of Georgia, J.D., 2019
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. History, 2015
- Georgia State Bar, member
- Atlanta Chapter of Federalist Society, member
- Republican National Lawyers Association, member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, member
- LEGAL ALERT: Update on Georgia Senate Bill 405, June 25, 2020