Hilliard Burton is an Associate at the Weathington Firm. Hilliard’s practice is dedicated to providing effective legal defense in medical malpractice and other general liability claims for physicians, hospitals, and healthcare providers.
Hilliard is a born and bred Atlantan. He loves going to Braves games and sadly supports the Atlanta Falcons. Hilliard is a proud graduate of The Westminster Schools (2011) and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2015) where he graduated with a BA in US History. He now cheers on the Tarheels and is an avid college basketball fan. Hilliard then attended the University of Georgia School of Law where he graduated in 2019 as a member of the mock trial team and Vice President of the Federalist Society.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia, 2019
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2020
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2020
- University of Georgia, J.D., 2019
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. History, 2015