Carter Weathington is an Associate in the Medical Malpractice Defense Practice at Weathington, LLC.
Carter’s practice centers around the defense of physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers in cases alleging medical malpractice, wrongful death, negligent supervision and premises liability. Carter also represents healthcare professionals in pre-litigation claims and non-litigation matters, such as investigations by the Georgia Composite Medical Board.
Carter obtained his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law, graduating cum laude. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Auburn University.
Carter, his wife, Haylee, and newborn son reside in Marietta, Georgia. He is an active member of The Touchdown Club and Peachtree Road United Methodist Church.
- Medical Malpractice Defense
Bar & court admissions
- Georgia Superior/State Courts (2017)
- Northern District of Georgia (2019)
• University of Georgia, J.D., cum laude
• Auburn University, B.A.
- State Bar of Georgia, member
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA), member
- Georgia High School Mock Trial Competition, committee member
- The Touchdown Club, member
- Peachtree Road United Methodist Church, member/volunteer
Best Lawyers®, Ones to Watch, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants (2022 and 2023)